Remember to always place your candle on a fire-resistant and sturdy surface away from drafty areas like windows and air vents. To ensure a clean and even burn, make sure to light all the wicks of your candle and avoid burning your candle for more than 3-hours at a time. Remember to always keep your candles out of the reach of children and pets. Never leave the candle burning unattended.
Wax melts are aromatic pieces of wax that don't require an open flame or wick, so it's suitable for dormitories or any other place where an open flame is prohibited! Use with a wax warmer for up to 96 hours* of your favorite AEMBR smells! Makes a great gift or stocking stuffer!
|Warning||To prevent fire or injury: remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. *Do not leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.|
|Instructions||Do not add water. Do not melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.|